How FITA differs from other institutes:
The positive aspect of FITA in Chennai has been listed below which will make you opt us:
- We rank as one of the best Cloud Computing Institute in Anna Nagar.
- Hands-on experience will be provided on every topic.
- Every student will be given equal importance due to minimum students in every batch.
- FITA has gridlock with 550+ companies.
- In addition, our trainers will be assisting you with certification.
Various certification related to Cloud Computing Training in Anna Nagar:
- VM ware certification
- MSAzure certification
- AWS certification
- Salesforce certification
Cloud computing is the future of IT industry due to enormous storage capacity. There is a wide range of opportunity in cloud computing from development to operation. Some of the related jobs are
- Cloud business analyst
- Cloud project manager
- Cloud software engineer
- Cloud developer
- Cloud network engineer
- Cloud sales executive
Parallel scope in Cloud:
- Solution Architect Training
- SysOps Training
- DevOps Training
Once the course is completed, students will be getting real-time projects, which will be beneficiary for our students. There is a consistent uplift in Amazon revenue from the cloud services, which is 68%. Microsoft is expected to generate around 30% annual revenue by next year. Hence, there will be huge openings in cloud computing in the forth-coming years. FITA will provide you with all the necessary details about Cloud Computing Training in Anna Nagar.
Pioneering of Cloud Computing!
Cloud computing is the technology which enables user to store often used data over Internet, which makes it, company friendly. Thus, there is a consistent growth of this technology. Some of the examples of known cloud storage are drop box, google drive, etc. There are many prose of cloud computing which has led to its significance in IT sector.
There are three cloud computing products as mentioned below:
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): PaaS lends both platform and environment to developers for building services and applications over Internet.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): IaaS provides hardware server to the client companies.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): SaaS provides an alternative method for accessing software.
Prevailing Cloud computing models are:
- Hybrid cloud-This supports mixed, public cloud with orchestration between 2 platforms, private cloud with third party. There is a slight down fall from 58% to 51% when compared with 2017.
- Private cloud– It is used to manage data of specific organization with multiple user. The usage of private cloud has heightened to 75% from 72% in just a year’s span.
- Community cloud-for maintaining data between various organizations with specific community.
- Public cloud– administered by a service provider and is open to public. Studies have shown there is a significant increase of public cloud usage from 89% to 92% when comparing with the previous year.
The glance of cloud computing advantages are:
- Cost efficient investment on servers will be reduced.
- Storage- Company need not worry about the backup since everything will be stored in Cloud.
- Data safeguard – Cloud acts as a shield for unauthorized access.
- Swift- it makes faster implementation of huge data.
Curriculum for Cloud computing:
- Cloud computing basics
- Cloud storage
- Thorough knowledge in Cloud service
- Actual company based project